It is right that laser level plays an important role in outdoor construction but who said that it can be used outside only. Rotary laser level can play a major role in helping you to finish the tasks that are less tedious and beautifies your home.
Hanging pictures or frames on the wall may seem easy but to align them properly in a straight line is not easy. Rather, it goes wrong most of the times. Rotary laser level can do this for you easily.
You can set this laser level on tripod stand and in this way; your hands will be free to work with hammer, screws and nails to mount the frame.
With rotary laser lever hanging a frame or picture on the wall will be no more than a piece of cake.
Rotary laser levels are also helpful if you want to incline the picture frames at some certain angle. Hence, they help you in precise aligning of the picture frames.
How to Use Rotary laser level?
Reviews of Rotary laser level clear out that it simply makes the process of hanging anything on wall easier than it seems. You just need to follow the given instructions step by step.
- First of wall, measure the width of the wall and picture or frame you want to hang. The measure should be precise as the further steps depend on it.
- Indicate the height of the picture or frame you want to hang.
- Within the measured height, create a mark anywhere on the wall.
- Now you are all set to turn on the laser level. Align the beam of the laser light towards the horizontal mark you made across the wall.
- Rotate around the meeting point of the laser and the marked area. Adjust it until the bubbles in the vial rests in between black lines.
- Ensure that the laser level pass through the mark you made after leveling. Now mount the device on the wall with the help of putty or suction cups.
- Now you need to measure the distance between the top of the hanging frame or picture and its hanging point.
- Note down the distance between the location of hanging point or mechanism and laser down.
- Draw a mark. This is the mark where you can insert screw or nail and can hang your picture or frame.
- Hammer a nail at the place of mark.
- Hang your picture or frame securely into the nail. Align the top of the frame in a straight line with the help of laser level.
This is the process to hang a single picture or frame. If you are dealing with more than one picture frame, follow these additional steps as well.
- Measure the distance from the center of the frame.
- Calculate distance from top of the frame to the hanging mechanism.
- If the piece of furniture you want to hang has more than one mechanism points then measure the distance from the center of mechanism to the center of the picture.
Hope our procedure cum guide will help you to use rotary laser level and how to hang pictures using laser level. For more guide and product reviews, keep visiting us.