Using a Wi-Fi router at your place, but the connection drops at various spots, especially if you have a big house. If it works well in living room, signal breaks in the kitchen. Isn’t it a common site? One experiences it on a daily basis. How about a Wi-Fi router that can provide a constant connection? Just forgot about buffering. Sounds great!!
Google Wi-Fi System Review – Worth Buying?
You must have heard about Google Wi-Fi System but you must be wondering that what is so special with the Google router. Already working efficiently in USA and UK, the router is still awaited in other parts of the world. This exciting and imminent arrival is much awaited due to its characteristic properties.
Basically, it is a Wi-Fi system that can be used throughout your home on N number of devices. It works with your internet service provider, uses the same modem and let you share, download or stream without losing a single beat.
Should we buy Google Wifi ?
Being a Google product it is smart, simple and secured. It has everything a Wi-Fi router should have – it is reliable, flexible and controls all your online activities effortlessly. Let us understand it in three steps:
- The router consists of special identical, compact cylinders that are white in color. One simply connects with the DSL or your regular modem while others are placed around at various spots in your home. These cylinders connect with each other wirelessly and ensure a stronger signal all around. That means no more dead spot in your home. This type of networking is known as mesh networking. So carry-on with your sluggish surfing while you are cooking, while you are sitting in the lawn or whilst in your bedroom. These cylindrical devices are quite smart looking and unobstructive means no technical eye sores. The aesthetic beauty of these cylinders is a major add-on.
- The set-up is so simple and it can be easy to control. Installation is simple and is facilitated via a free android or iOS app. You can pause it, turn it off and resume it again. This excellent design is of great value.
- The security of the Google Wi-Fi system is one step ahead of rest routers. Its performance can be easily tested. If it is under performing, you just need to reduce the distance between the two cylinders.
Known as one of the best Wi-Fi router, Google Wi-Fi router is no less than a revolutionary product. It is a cheap Wi-Fi router as well.
The best deal is that a single Wi-Fi point covers up to 1500 square feet or a set of three houses, means 4500 square feet (you really don’t need wifi range extender). And because these points work together in seamless structure, more points can be added according to the requirement.
So in this way this intelligent router replaces a single router and gives you multiple points and an entirely Wi-Fi experience in your home. The seamlessly connection of Wi-Fi points gives you the option of adding as many connections you want.
The companion application makes it easy to share passwords with guests and prioritize apps and devices on your smart phone. Now, the best feature: it allows you to control, pause or stop the access of Wi-Fi on your kid’s devices.
The high-fidelity signal provides optimal device connection because each Wi-Fi point acts as a router. With multiple points available it connects you to the strongest and nearest point. All the work is done by intelligent technology so that you can simply sit back, relax and enjoy its benefits.
Wi-Fi Range Extender
Google Wi-Fi extender is its mesh connection. The router is connected with a single cylinder. Further cylinders are seamlessly connected one with another at a fixed distance. N number of devices can be connected with the router in this way. The range can be extended up to 4500 square feet with the help of 3 routers.
The set up takes hardly 15 minutes to start and when connected, it can run all your devices.
Advantages of Google Wi-Fi System:
- The sleek modern attractive design of the Google router and the aesthetic looks of the cylinders adds to your home décor.
- Download rate simply doubles.
- The auto-updating software works best.
- It is the ultimate solution for all the dead corners of your home.
- It is compatible to your old TP-links.
- This mesh-technology blankets Wi-Fi your home.
- It is quite easy to start with a guest network.
Short Comings of Google Wifi System
- It has no USB ports.
- There are no advanced options. Just install it, use it and leave it alone.
- It is not for a business because custom DNS server will not work on it.
Conclusion :- As you can see, this wifi router has high capacity and comes from the greatest brand Google. It has low price, and can make whole home wifi in just $250 (approx). If you want to get rid of dead spots and don’t want to go with router + wifi range extender, you can go with this router, its worth. Performance wise it is also best device currently in market.